The Wake Forest Fellows Program, which enables recent graduates to work in higher administration in a year-long position, is accepting applications for 2017-2018. As full-time University staff members, Fellows have opportunities to:
- Interact with key administrators and faculty.
- Learn about various administrative areas of the University.
- Participate in a series of leadership lunches and enrichment activities with leaders across the Wake Forest and Winston-Salem community.
Applications are due Tuesday, January 24 at 4:00 p.m., and Fellows will be announced Friday, March 3. Students should mark their calendars for the following events:
- Fellows Forum | Thursday, January 12 Z. Smith Reynolds Library Auditorium, 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Career Fair | Wednesday, January 18 Benson University Center, Room 401, Noon – 4:00 p.m.
Interested candidates can find more information at fellows.president.wfu.edu.